Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noltec plates?

Discuss
    "hexa-dodecahedron-triple-threaded-super-eleventy-way-adjustment-spec" dampers. -Def

I like that paint color.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fass240us View Post
      I like that paint color.
      ROFL...priceless
      Between rides...unless you count a WD21...

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fass240us View Post
        I like that paint color.
        I think that's a shade darker than what we just painted our living room... looked pretty good and I'm sure well paint the upstairs the same color
        -Monty

Comment

You can't tell much from those pictures.

Assuming they mount on the bottom, look at the location of the top of the strut. The mounts are eating up some serious strut travel.

That one mount looks to be flipped upside down. I don't know what's going on with that, but it looks like an attempt to move the bearing up, and thus using less strut travel. Hard to say for sure.

Comment

^Thats what I wanted to discuss

I was curious about that. They are reversed apparently for more space for the spring and more travel dunno much else. Saw it on freshalloy.
            "hexa-dodecahedron-triple-threaded-super-eleventy-way-adjustment-spec" dampers. -Def

Comment

There is a urethane isolator in both of them, which is a reason I don't necessarily care for them.

Noltec does sell another one as well though, for the S chassis, that is a solid mount similar to the one on the right.
              Between rides...unless you count a WD21...

Comment

Working...
              X