This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

There was an issue with the last batch of flanges (they accidently cut Sentra flanges). The correct ones shipped out on Friday though, so I should be able to knock them out pretty quick from that point on.
    Between rides...unless you count a WD21...

Order Update

From my understanding my next shipment of flanges should have just finished, and should be on their way soon. So that means i should be able to get everyone rolling very soon.

Comment

Issues are over with, I received the flanges today. So I'll be a busy welder this weekend.=D

Comment

Those that were ready to order a set...can you PM since I forgot to transfer those from the old site. They should be done by next weekend. (since that's about the soonest I can get the back from the powdercoater)

Comment

I have 3 sets done so far, and the others will be done very soon. I hope to have them to the powdercoater by the weekend so he can do his thing.

Comment

i want to make sure I'm not missing anyone on my list of orders to make sure I order enough inserts. If I need to update it let me know.

Jacob 8611-1257 (2) S13 def paid delivered
            PJ 8611-1258 (2) S14 Rear aceinhole paid shipped 1/2
            Brian 8611-1257 (2) S13 your_mom paid delivered
            Ross 8611-1257 (2) S14 turtl delivered
            Carl 8611-1257 (2)
            Monty 8611-1257 (2) S13 mccoy paid rears shipped
            Jesse 8610-1436 (4) S14 underdog paid (working on rears this weekend)
            Gary 8611-1259 (2) S13 vw_nissan paid shipped
            Andrew 8610-1436 (2)spool sample 8611-1257 (2) S14 paid front delivered
            Will housings S14 (2F) paid fronts delivered
            Edwin S13F paid shipped
            Last edited by veilside180sx; 03-03-2008, 01:35 PM.

Comment

when summer comes ill definitely want this... I hope the prices stay the same or get lower heh... ill want 8611s front and rear... don't stop making I just drove my 240 today uninsured lol... no snow/salt on road... God what a feeling...........! I missed my car... can't wait until feb-march... there shouldn't be any snow anymore then God willing... made me remember today why I love 240s lucky you guys who don't have snowy weather down south
              "hexa-dodecahedron-triple-threaded-super-eleventy-way-adjustment-spec" dampers. -Def

Comment

I don't intend to stop making them for awhile, so you should be pretty safe.=) There isn't any snow really on the left coast either, but there is a lot of that wet stuff.

Comment

It has already snowed like 10 times here in Chicago. Aren't you in Canada?! I can't count on the snow being gone until April...February is gonna suck. It's cool to see so many people getting in on this and trying to properly set up 240s. I would have never seen this coming a year or two ago.
                  ~1992 240SX, SR20/Koni track day car
                  ~2016 M3, daily driver

Comment

Well last year what happened was it only snowed in january and february crazy then march was an on and off thing just in beginning mostly snow but it did snow once or twice even beginning of april it was anoying!

This year it began snowing december, january too, but suddenly now it SEEMS to be going away, so i hope its going to be an early spring as it was an early winter?... I don't know i JUST hope so.

It all melted away in the last week it was frickin awesome, now its mostly raining lightly which is fine washing away all the dirt left overs.. I REALLY hope we dont get no more snow gah i hate it!... I wana switch insurance from my winter car to the 240...
                    "hexa-dodecahedron-triple-threaded-super-eleventy-way-adjustment-spec" dampers. -Def

Comment

Carl and Gary, I can't remember which model you guys are running...can you PM me or add it here

Comment

I had to remake my S14 jig today, so I'll try and get those done asap. I'm hoping to get most of them done before work in the morning.

I apologize for this taking longer than it should have.

Comment

I would rather wait and have you make it right, so no pressure from me.

Comment

I'm still hoping to have them to the powdercoater by this weekend. I'm hoping he has a long weekend like I do with MLK on monday.

Comment

Made quite a bit of progress this morning before work. S13's on top and S14's on bottom. I'll wrap them up tonight so I can swing them over to the powdercoater tomorrow if all goes well.

Comment

Working...
                              X