Charlotte Motor Speedway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte Motor Speedway

Anyone interested in running at Charlotte Motor Speedway? JZilla track days is running there in July and there are a lot of spots still open. Info here: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...-school-398688 You'll have to email the organizer directly.

Myself and a DSM friend are interested. What is the cost for the weekend? Are they doing an infield course, or is it just the oval?

Comment

Originally posted by EDixon View Post
      Myself and a DSM friend are interested. What is the cost for the weekend? Are they doing an infield course, or is it just the oval?
      Full road course so infield+oval and it's a night event, starts 1pm and ends at 10pm on 7/29. Most info is on Facebook if you search for JZilla Track Days. The organizer is a very good guy and will answer any questions you may have.

Comment

Originally posted by icantdrift View Post
        Full road course so infield+oval and it's a night event, starts 1pm and ends at 10pm on 7/29. Most info is on Facebook if you search for JZilla Track Days. The organizer is a very good guy and will answer any questions you may have.
        Thanks man! Will I see you there? I'd like to check out your car if so. You've been doing well with your setup.

Comment

Working...
        X