Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing O2 sensor harness

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to figure out why my 96 S14 KA doesn't like to idle and is running rich. And I've looking for vacuum leaks, reset ignition timing to 20, check for leaky injectors, and replaced CTS & primary O2 sensor.

What I've noticed, is that unplugging my primary O2 sensor does not affect anything at all (driving, starting, or idling). And I was unable to find anything about testing OBD-II Primary O2 sensor harness on KA. Maybe you guys can help me out because I am getting some weird readings. Terminal A - 0.10V / B - Continuity to the block (ground) / C - 0.01V.. I don't think this is right. I should be seeing more like 5 or 12 Volt on one of the terminals if I am correct.

I'd love to get my car running well for an upcoming track day before I leave for BMT

yeah I'm fairly sure you need power ground and signal for the standard 3 wire,

Just pullout your FSM and test resistance to the pins at the ECU, as specified in the wiring diagram.
    I am SKULLWORKS

Comment

Originally posted by Tower240sx View Post
      yeah I'm fairly sure you need power ground and signal for the standard 3 wire,

Just pullout your FSM and test resistance to the pins at the ECU, as specified in the wiring diagram.
      I don't know why I didn't reference FSM right away

FSM mentioned 10A fuse for terminal C which should be getting 12V in ON position. Which might be my problem. What fuse? It's between Ignition Switch and Terminal C on O2 sensor harness.

I've been looking through EL Section of FSM and can't seem to find anything.

Comment

Never mind.
        Found and fixed

Comment

Working...
        X