No announcement yet.

DefSport 12.2" Wilwood Superlite Front Brake Kit Sale v3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I will keep an eye out for the next run!

Comment

Germies should be to a minimum, although expect some cat hair. My fuzzy Ewok of a cat kept wanting to "help" with the packaging.

All kits purchased this time around are on their way, so for most in the US you should get them before the end of the week.
      '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
      http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

Originally posted by Def View Post
        Germies should be to a minimum, although expect some cat hair. My fuzzy Ewok of a cat kept wanting to "help" with the packaging.

All kits purchased this time around are on their way, so for most in the US you should get them before the end of the week.
        Perfect. Time for the next GB if this one is finished lol.

Comment

Definitely in the works.
          '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
          http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

Might have to jump in on the next one. As much as I don't want to lose the 13" diameter rotors, the idea of $55 rotors that are sold locally at Summit Racing along with ~$150 race pads rather than almost $300/set for the STi calipers is pretty inviting.

Comment

13" rotors vs 12.2" isn't much difference and you'll still have more brake than you need... was looking at a 750hp gt1 car this weekend and it didn't even have 13" rotors on it. And this thing had Goodyear slicks about 12" wide on the front and 15" in the back. Fawk.
              Originally posted by SoSideways
              I don't care what color they are as long as they are LONG AND HARD.
              '04 G35 Sedan 6MT- The DD
              '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

Late to the party... Grats on the wedding!

We will be ready to help support the GB again with the Wilwood parts. :-)
                sigpic
                || Endurance Motorports ||

Comment

I'm here to register my interest for the next batch, this seems like the perfect combination of the Wilwood and Arizona kits: thick Superlite calipers with cheap 12.2" rotors

Comment

Originally posted by neil_se View Post
                    I'm here to register my interest for the next batch, this seems like the perfect combination of the Wilwood and Arizona kits: thick Superlite calipers with cheap 12.2" rotors

would also be keen for the next group buy. any chance of one being done soon?

Comment

Working...
                    X