No announcement yet.

DefSport/Skullworks Z32 Rear Upright Spherical Bearing GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USPS Claims is USUALLY takes 2-3 days, but there are no guarantees on shipping times.
    USPS also has a tracking option- it depends on if you've paid for the tracking or not. most people don't and just have delivery confirmation option.
    The point through the Paypal suggest is that you can see that the item has actually been shipped and is on its way to you, not just sitting on Def's desk waiting for him to do something with it.

It's not a big deal, but the point is you're acting like Def owes you an explanation of why USPS is taking their sweet time to get to you...

Coming from someone who ran a business selling custom car parts online for several years, I generally choose to deal with customers like that only once. The second time they inquire about parts, I'm simply out of stock on them indefinitely so that I don't have to deal with the hassles and the public nonsense..
    Originally posted by SoSideways
    I don't care what color they are as long as they are LONG AND HARD.
    '04 G35 Sedan 6MT- The DD
    '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

^^^

Yeah...and it really just looks like you are trying to stir up mud, DEF was responsive and gave clear answers as to where and what was happening.
      I am SKULLWORKS

Comment

Originally posted by Matt93SE View Post
        Coming from someone who ran a business selling custom car parts online for several years, I generally choose to deal with customers like that only once. The second time they inquire about parts, I'm simply out of stock on them indefinitely so that I don't have to deal with the hassles and the public nonsense..
        I'm aware of how usps gives generality.
        Where did I say def owes me an explanation? I never did, I made a simple comment, go ahead and reread. I just said I never received them after multiple people said they got theirs. Simple as that. Again, making up something outta nothing.
        Get over it. I already am. Def has always been helpful when I asked him a handful of questions, along with veil180; I'm not starting shyt, stop reading too much into it. Def, if you feel insulted, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to come off that way. For everyone else, I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Beejis60 View Post
          Def, if you feel insulted, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to come off that way. For everyone else, I don't care.
          ... and THAT is the root of the problem. You have no problem insulting other people here that are trying to help. As you can see from Def and Tower's responses above, I'm not the only one that read into your "simple comment" the way I did. inflection and tone is very hard to guess when posted via text. maybe you were being sarcastic with your "FINALLY received" comment, but it's insulting and inflammatory to those reading it. thus the responses you got.

When you poke a beehive, you're going to get bees. even if you're smiling when you do it or think it's fun and games. the bees certainly don't.
          '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

Originally posted by Matt93SE View Post
            When you poke a beehive, you're going to get bees. even if you're smiling when you do it or think it's fun and games. the bees certainly don't.
            I think you just insinuated that Def is a queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Geno View Post
              That's Queen Engineer to you!!! Wait... wha?
              '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
              http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

Originally posted by Geno View Post
                If the shoe fits.......
                '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

...then you must acquit!
                  My Blog | Unfriendly Garage | Endurance Motorsports

Comment

And we were giving those other guys hell for going OT....
                    '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

Working...
                    X