BC Racing coilover group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Racing coilover group buy

2JRacing's 2002 VQ35 SE-R and 200sx SE-R VQ35 track cars are sponsored by and use BC Racing Suspension products.

2JRacing is running a GB for 20 sets of the BR series coilovers below the MAP of $1000 (minimum advertised price) in a group buy format. Make and model of the cars don't need to be the same so we're putting this GB up on several different forums, so it should fill quick. PM me for price and details because they are too low to advertise.

If you need custom spring rates and valving BC can do it. BC can provide springs and valving for rates up to 16k, and if you want 4k in the front and 16k in the rear, not a problem. If you want a different series of coilover, like the inverted or external reservoir, shoot us a PM or e-mail.

You can PM me here or at [email protected] for details and pricing.

Thanks,
    2JRacing

Since I know people are going to ask:

Can these be purchased with z32 rear mounts for those running the z32 aluminum rear uprights?
    1990 240sx - Aristo 2JZGTE, R154, GT37, Defsport Wilwood kit, KTS coilovers - daily driver
    1991 civic si - B18C5 / toda / ATS / hytech - autox
    2001 integra type R - Greddy td05-18g - garage queen

Comment

Pretty sure BC Racing manufactures the coilovers for Megan Racing and probably some other companies too, so I'm pretty sure there's something out there that will work for you Black R.
      http://sosideways.wordpress.com/

Comment

PM's replied...

I''ll have to give them a call to see if they have something to work with the 300zx uprights. I'll let you know.

Comment

BC make mounts to suit the Z32 spindles. They also make a 50mm wide mount for the JDM R33/R34 GT-R which would benefit S14 owners switching to Z32 knuckles as it gives you 5mm more clearence on either side.

Comment

Working...
          X