S13 and S14 fender braces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 and S14 fender braces

Stealth-Custom-Fab S chassis fender braces are now in production.

To help combat the front strut tower flex in both the S13 and S14 chassis we have developed under fender braces for both of the cars. The braces help triangulate the front strut towers to the a-pillar at the door attachment.

S13 under fender braces

S14 under fender braces

Braces come with all mounting hardware to install.
    Either S13 or S14 $140.00 for a pair and for Nissan Road Racing members Free shipping in the Lower 48 States
    Please contact me for International rates at [email protected] or PM me here.

Take care
    Jonnie

You should called it "Hans and Fraz Brace". I may buy one then.

Comment

Do these have a little plate behind the frame like the Nagisa ones?

Comment

great guy to work with and he stands behind his product. I still need to send mine back to get your updated version. I'll get around to it some day. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
          Do these have a little plate behind the frame like the Nagisa ones?
          Are you talking about the "nut plate"? ON the S14 ones you will have to drill an access hole to insert the nut plate. With the kit I will supply the hole saw for doing this. On the S13 only one hole needs to be drilled for installation.
          Originally posted by mmdb View Post
          great guy to work with and he stands behind his product. I still need to send mine back to get your updated version. I'll get around to it some day. Good luck!
          Thanks buddy! Whenever you get around to it...lol. I know life happens.

Comment

I still need to "get around" to buying the full set of your braces! I finally have a car worth putting them on again, so, yeah...haha.

Jonnie makes great products!
            Support innovation, buy from companies that design their own parts!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.

Suspension before power.

Comment

Originally posted by mmdb View Post
              Are there different versions?

I got all 3 braces from Jonnie... haven't got a chance to install them yet! Great guy to deal with!

Comment

Originally posted by wave_s13 View Post
                Are there different versions?

I got all 3 braces from Jonnie... haven't got a chance to install them yet! Great guy to deal with!
                Lol..You need to install those puppies...it will be a major change for the better.

MMdb got a very early version of the S14 braces. I have since changed the design and offered to upgrade his to the newer version.

Thanks guys for the complements...I am not very well known on this site, but I recognize several customers here.

Comment

I'm trying to convince my friend with an S14 to buy a pair of your fender braces for his car. Hopefully an order soon. I'd love a set for my s13, but my fenders are jacked. I'd want new OEM fenders. With new fenders, paint and braces. I'm just not willing to pull the trigger on anything just yet.

Comment

Well boys and girls I have a small update for the S14 version of the fender braces. For me the biggest pain in fabricating anything is the brackets that bolt to the car. I had my laser cutter cut these new brackets that allow me to bend them quickly and easily to form all the gussets and such.
                    Here is a quick pic...

Comment

Aside from this and the Fraz power brace, what else did you fab up?
                      I used to read your thread on NICO but got out of cars for a bit due to work and lost track of it all.
                      Originally posted by Matt93SE
                      in engrish, it's all about the length of your shaft... :P

Comment

I do FSTB for the S13 and S14 I do a rear for the S13, and I do Fender braces for the ae86 chassis.
                        Pretty much everything is on my web site Stealth-custom-fab.com

Comment

Working...
                        X