No announcement yet.

Bracket for 350Z Track Rotors and Wilwood Superlites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they ready to ship? Nice! What model caliper are you using up front in the pics, forged superlight it looks like but what model? Any news on your ideas for the rear, let me know what I can do to help on that.

Comment

My last post was made hurriedly and I should have taken more time to explain. I was thinking along the lines of a Def/Skullworks GB whereby interested parties pay in advance using PayPal as a protective device in the event something goes South. While this would be my preference, I am OK waiting to receive payment until the batch arrives. In other words, pay whenever you want.

I have yet to hear from the machine shop, but expect the brackets will arrive a week from Monday. The turnaround time on my end should be short.

Comment

Batch should be complete Friday, annodized a week and a half from now, and should be to my door a week from Friday. I will keep you guys in the loop.

Comment

you know this is the first time i've ever gone to wilwood site and wow wtf is wrong with me. I may want in on this too for future use. wilwoods are too cheap to pass up. and the choices.

Most PM answers: F 17X9 +22, R 17X9 +35

Comment

There are TONS of piston size options just in the Superlite4.

I will have some extras. PM me if you are interested.

-Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Your Mom View Post
              you know this is the first time i've ever gone to wilwood site and wow wtf is wrong with me. I may want in on this too for future use. wilwoods are too cheap to pass up. and the choices.
              Wait till you shop for pads. Everybody makes pads for them, and they're WAY cheaper in race compounds than for an OEM caliper.
              Originally posted by SoSideways
              I don't care what color they are as long as they are LONG AND HARD.
              '04 G35 Sedan 6MT- The DD
              '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

I posted some information on SilviaV8Forums that you guys might find interesting...
                Originally posted by 2Fass240us
                Hawk Blues for Z32 calipers are $188 through Summit. The same compound for a Superlite is $128.

Comment

I think I paid $105 for my HT-10s for the superlite and $50 or so for my Dynalites from Kuah.
                  SPL Parts has them listed at $180 for the Z32, while they have the Blues listed for $175.

The superlite has roughly twice the pad thickness as the Z32 caliper and they're about 1" longer as well, so they'll last a lot longer on a set of pads as the Z32.
                  '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fass240us View Post
                    Batch should be complete Friday, annodized a week and a half from now, and should be to my door a week from Friday. I will keep you guys in the loop.
                    Nevermind, I mis-read the machine shop's email. They should be to ME by Friday. I will turn them around and ship them a week from today, if I has your moneys.

Comment

Brackets came in tonight. I am going to kit and ship on Monday for those who have paid already or do so by Sunday afternoon. After that, I'll ship as I receive payment.

Please make sure your PayPal shipping address is correct.

Comment

Just paid!

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado S14 View Post
                          Just paid!
                          Shere Bienemann?

Comment

HAHA, yea, the misses started the PayPal.

Comment

Looks like I'll be shipping Wednesday instead of today. I spent half my Saturday on a lathe, machining 1-piece spacers, only to have them be the wrong I.D. and impossible to drill out.

Comment

ouchies.
                                '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

Working...
                                X