Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Fass240us
    replied
    Batch should be complete Friday, annodized a week and a half from now, and should be to my door a week from Friday. I will keep you guys in the loop.

Leave a comment:

• 2Fass240us
    replied
    My last post was made hurriedly and I should have taken more time to explain. I was thinking along the lines of a Def/Skullworks GB whereby interested parties pay in advance using PayPal as a protective device in the event something goes South. While this would be my preference, I am OK waiting to receive payment until the batch arrives. In other words, pay whenever you want.

I have yet to hear from the machine shop, but expect the brackets will arrive a week from Monday. The turnaround time on my end should be short.

Leave a comment:

• Colorado S14
    replied
    Are they ready to ship? Nice! What model caliper are you using up front in the pics, forged superlight it looks like but what model? Any news on your ideas for the rear, let me know what I can do to help on that.

Leave a comment:

• 2Fass240us
    replied
    Monty: It would probably be best if you just got them on your own when you buy pads or something.

Guys: please PayPal $110 to [email protected] whenever you get a chance. Thanks.

-Andy

Leave a comment:

• McCoy
    replied
    I'll take the lines if you're already picking some up, if not I can get them on my own.

Leave a comment:

• 2Fass240us
    replied
    Originally posted by Colorado S14 View Post
    I am still down for a set, did not need the lines though. Looks promising!
    OK, cool. Like I told the folks on CarolinaNissans, it probably makes more sense to buy the lines when you buy calipers. Plus, I make $0 on them.

Leave a comment:

• Colorado S14
    replied
    I am still down for a set, did not need the lines though. Looks promising!

Leave a comment:

• 2Fass240us
    replied
    Originally posted by ecugrad View Post
    I hope you fabricate better than you paint.
    I hope your face isn't as fat as the last time I saw you.

That was a quick "let's see if I like the color" test. And I do. If liking John Deere green makes me a ricer, then so be it. Anything's better than the chrome I started with. Speaking of which, never try to buy chrome wheels to blast and paint. True story.

Maybe the Zilvia color scheme will help me sail more brackets.

Leave a comment:

• jmauld
    replied
    Andy, you might as well paint a hello kitty sign on your hood.

Leave a comment:

• ecugrad
    replied
    I hope you fabricate better than you paint.

Leave a comment:

• 2Fass240us
    replied
    HA. I had those spindles done basically for free since I had to have some calipers coated for a friend. The AGX's won't be around much longer hopefully. Wheels will be JD Green.

So I'd say it's more of a Crimmus color scheme.

Leave a comment:

• Def
    replied
    Your spindle + wheel color scheme screams Zilvia to me. Good job reppin' that NC drifto scene!

Leave a comment:

• 2Fass240us
    replied
    They came in today and fit! I updated the first post with pictures, and lowered the price to $110 shipped.

I need a favor though: after you get the caliper centered on the rotor, PM me with the shim height between the spindle and bracket. I will put installation directions together very soon, and the centering process will be covered there.

Please confirm if you want the brake line kit as covered in the first post.

Leave a comment:

• 2Fass240us
    replied
    Test pair should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday, and I should know soon afterward if we have a green light for the other 6 pair. As with before, I will let you guys know as soon as I do.

Leave a comment:

• 2Fass240us
    replied
    I have a machine shop right now, but will let you know if I have a need. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X