fun hpde car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun hpde car

So my buddy has been looking for a 240 for a while now with no luck. they're either way over priced or rust buckets.

Does anybody have any recommendations on a rwd hpde car? hes looking to spend $4000 tops

Originally posted by clotuning View Post
    So my buddy has been looking for a 240 for a while now with no luck. they're either way over priced or rust buckets.

Does anybody have any recommendations on a rwd hpde car? hes looking to spend $4000 tops
    Standard BMW E36 or E30. They are by far the "easy button" for a fast, fun, reliable, and great handling track car. Also very similar specs size and suspension wise to a 240. Tons of support, too. The E36 is probably the better buy because the E30 market has been starting to trend upwards due to the E30 M3 valuation going bonkers.

With that said, are we talking a dual duty car or strict HPDE car? Any car at $4000 is going to need items addressed for HPDE's.
    Core4 Motorsports
    CLICK HERE for Wilwood FSL6R Radial Bracket & Rear Wilwood BBK GROUP BUY
    S14 VQ AER Endurance Racing Team

Comment

spend a little more and buy my S14 for $6000. caged, reliable, ready to rock.
      Originally posted by SoSideways
      I don't care what color they are as long as they are LONG AND HARD.
      '04 G35 Sedan 6MT- The DD
      '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

Originally posted by matt93se View Post
        spend a little more and buy my s14 for $6000. Caged, reliable, ready to rock.
        boom!
        Core4 Motorsports
        CLICK HERE for Wilwood FSL6R Radial Bracket & Rear Wilwood BBK GROUP BUY
        S14 VQ AER Endurance Racing Team

Comment

Word. That's the best bet.
          '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
          http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

Working...
          X