Skyline sway bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyline sway bars

I just wanted to know if a R33 GTS-T front sway bar will fit in a S13. I tried to find out if R32 and R33 bars share part numbers with aftermarket companies with no success. (no surprise as the weight is different) The most info i could find is that the track width is only 10mm off between the R32 and R33. (promising?)

...nothing? ...anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by sil8y View Post
      I just wanted to know if a R33 GTS-T front sway bar will fit in a S13. I tried to find out if R32 and R33 bars share part numbers with aftermarket companies with no success. (no surprise as the weight is different) The most info i could find is that the track width is only 10mm off between the R32 and R33. (promising?)
      I'm no expert on the R's but the S13 track width is only 10mm narrower than the S14 and folks have swapped them so it's possible. The trouble with the S-chassis is that the mounting point was also moved forward on the S14 so that the arms on the bar are longer. I know the S and R chassis' share some similarities so that could be an issue for you as well.
      Don Johnson (really!)
      Just so you know.

Comment

Working...
      X