Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauges

So, I randomly stumbled upon: http://www.prosportgauges.com/premium.php Anyone have any feedback on them? They're MUCH cheaper than anything else with a 270deg sweep that has peak and warning functions....

There not as cheap as the ISSPRO gauges (270 degree sweep) that I've been using for the past 2 years, but mine don't have the peak/hold function. I'm curious if they have a output for a visual/audible alarm... I noticed on my 60mm EGT gauge with peak/hold that I didn't notice the bright LED when driving on the track.
    -Monty

Comment

The ProSport gauges supposedly have an audible alarm, but they also have an external light useable with all their premium gauges. The features have me curious as to if they're worth buying.... despite some quality issues that have popped up for a few people. It seems other than a few incidents, everyone loves them.

Comment

Damn thanks for the link. I may have to invest in a couple of those.

Comment

I talked to a couple people about them. They seem worth the money, despite the occasional bad review. It looks like I'm gonna be getting: -Boost -EGT -Oil Press -Oil Temp -Water Temp -Fuel Press Combined with those will be my AEM UEGO, and I might even throw the external warning lights on Oil Press, Water Temp, and EGT. Now I just gotta figure out how I'm gonna mount them. My old setup has A/F, Oil Press, and Boost on the column, with water temp below the radio. What I'd like to do is column mount the things that are important, and leave the things I occasionally monitor off to the side. Pretty much it'll go A/F and Boost on the column, since those are the things I re-adjust on the fly (checking for boost spikes, making sure I'm getting enough fuel). I want to do a gauge pod on the center of the dash above the vents, similar to a 350z's 3-pod. Those will run Water Temp, Oil Press, Oil Temp, from left to right (important gauges closer to the driver). I'm guessing I can knock a vent out and do EGT and Fuel press below them on the driver's side vent. I'd like to keep the gauges clustered, so I can look at a glance rather than having to scan from one a-pillar to the other just to read everything. Something like: Artist's rendition

Comment

I have 2 gauges in the A pillar and I am surprised at how much I like them. I'll snap a pic this weekend.

Comment

What about the STRI gauges I just picked up a few of those.

Comment

would it be too hard to add and audible warning to the gauge by adding a wire leading to the LED if the gauge doesn't come with it...

Comment

Working...
                X