Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWR Distribution Box

FOUND WHAT I WANTED THANKS......

Anybody have a good suggestion for pwr terminal box for the pwr and ground connections in the engine compartment when the battery is relocated to the hatch. I have searched/looked at summit/etc, I am looking for best option.

We are having electrical issues and found the main ground terminal connection loose and smoking while cranking the car today. Previous owner had terminals bolted together and taped up in engine compartment.
    Last edited by popz; 12-16-2015, 06:33 AM.
    94 Vert on long road to RR recovery
    89 Hatch DD(died in crash)
    96 S14 stock KA/MT DD (replaced 89)

Originally posted by popz View Post
    FOUND WHAT I WANTED THANKS......

Anybody have a good suggestion for pwr terminal box for the pwr and ground connections in the engine compartment when the battery is relocated to the hatch. I have searched/looked at summit/etc, I am looking for best option.

We are having electrical issues and found the main ground terminal connection loose and smoking while cranking the car today. Previous owner had terminals bolted together and taped up in engine compartment.
    What did you end up using?

I use one from an E36 BMW. Lots of BMW's came from factory with trunk mounted battery.
    Core4 Motorsports
    CLICK HERE for Wilwood FSL6R Radial Bracket & Rear Wilwood BBK GROUP BUY
    S14 VQ AER Endurance Racing Team

Comment

I usually install these:

http://www.vteworld.com/content/elec.../770Series.php

Comment

Originally posted by Z28ricer View Post
        I ended up getting their 4 post split. I almost got those, but wanted more lugs.
        94 Vert on long road to RR recovery
        89 Hatch DD(died in crash)
        96 S14 stock KA/MT DD (replaced 89)

Comment

Originally posted by Z28ricer View Post

Thanks for posting that.

I was looking for something similar a while back when I was trying to clean up my engine bay wiring.
          1990 240sx - Aristo 2JZGTE, R154, GT37, Defsport Wilwood kit, KTS coilovers - daily driver
          1991 civic si - B18C5 / toda / ATS / hytech - autox
          2001 integra type R - Greddy td05-18g - garage queen

Comment

Working...
          X