Z1 Solid Tension Rod Bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z1 Solid Tension Rod Bushings

I was browsing around to see if there was anything interesting for the S-Chassis and came across these bushings on the Z1 site.

Has anyone tried these bushings or have experience with something similar?

I've picked up a few parts from Z1 in the past and they have good customer service, but I never tried their custom products.

Thank you.
    '97 240SX - S13 SR20DET​​​​​
    '19 Camaro ZL1 1LE
    '19 Expedition Max
    Previous HPDE Cars: '17 Civic Type R, '02 Golf GTI, '99 Integra GS-R, '97 200SX SE-R, '96 240SX, '92 240SX

Just replace the whole arm with one of the hundreds of brand of aftermarket tension rods. You have zero adjustability with those.
    Originally posted by SoSideways
    I don't care what color they are as long as they are LONG AND HARD.
    '04 G35 Sedan 6MT- The DD
    '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

What that guy said.

Sounds like an answer to a question no one was asking...
      '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
      http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

^what these guys said- I would just pick up some adjustable tension rods.

These do seem like a great product though if one just wants to "tighten up" the front end's suspension a bit. I'd say if one has no desire to adjust caster and or if the OEM rubber bushings are shot, this seems like it would be a good option.
        "A pessimist thinks the glass is half-empty, an optimist thinks the glass is half-full, an engineer says that glass is twice as big as it needs to be"
        instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: [email protected]

Comment

a whole adjustable tension rod set is only 60 dollars more than that fyi. Doesn't seem worth it to me to try the Z1s.

Comment

Working...
          X