front lip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front lip.

Guys i have decided to sell my pignose front end/trade it for a 91-91 front bumper, and then buy and install a PDM look-a-like lip.

It will give me new locations for brake-ducts, and better IC/rad ducting. Ill have to leave the whole bumper removed for transport depending on mounting style, but i think itll be alright.

any thoughts?

i will do all the painting myself, just the cost of the lip is on me hopefully, which i had sourced last night for a half decent price.
    NASA HPDE Instructor

I'm not a fan of that lip for looks. I like the East Bear knock-off or Bings lips betterar.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fass240us View Post
      I'm not a fan of that lip for looks. I like the East Bear knock-off or Bings lips betterar.
      Hah, I was just looking at the EB knock-off on ebay before I opened this thread... I just wish the guy had more than 1 feedback on his history. I might just go with this one if I find someone with more of a reputation selling it on ebay
      -Monty

Comment

The EB knock off looks really nice, not a bad price either.
        "hexa-dodecahedron-triple-threaded-super-eleventy-way-adjustment-spec" dampers. -Def

Comment

Originally posted by McCoy View Post
          Hah, I was just looking at the EB knock-off on ebay before I opened this thread... I just wish the guy had more than 1 feedback on his history. I might just go with this one if I find someone with more of a reputation selling it on ebay
          It looks like the seller changed names for some reason, if I understand eBay correctly. Could be a red flag, could be nothing.

Comment

Which lip looks better, i am in the process of switching bumpers so i can have a more functional front end for ducting and such. So i need to know which one looks more function, it will be black so details of each doesnt matter, color hides it fairly well.

NASA HPDE Instructor

Comment

I like the eastbear one. The details on that bomex one look like nonsense. Have you checked out the Nissan Motorsports one? That's the only one I'd ever run, and it's supposed to be plastic, I think.
              She's built like a Steakhouse, but she handles like a Bistro.

Comment

the one on the left looks like the pdm racing one sort of...
                "hexa-dodecahedron-triple-threaded-super-eleventy-way-adjustment-spec" dampers. -Def

Comment

i have decided to hold off until winter to do this swap, i would much ratehr do a non-instructed track day.

its like an open lapping day for advanced drivers and racers, so ill feel right at home with the rediculously agressive driving racers .
                  NASA HPDE Instructor

Comment

Hmm, I wonder if anyone is selling the Xenon lip still. After finding GP's post on SR20forum again, I kind am wanting that one.

http://www.sr20forum.com/240sx/21371...cs-inside.html
                    -Monty

Comment

^That's kind of nice, i've seen those on nico they had some group buy ages ago (like 3 years ago or something).

Comment

not a fan of them....
                        NASA HPDE Instructor

Comment

Have you found a reliable source for the EB lip, or have you given up on the search till this fall/winter. The one source on Ebay I don't really trust with his whole 3 positive feedbacks.
                          -Monty

Comment

im waiting, this way i can afford more track time instead...id like to get in 4 more events this year since im not doing nearly as many next year.
                            NASA HPDE Instructor

Comment

Working...
                            X