X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gayest most retarded s chassis stuff you've ever seen

w...t....f...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrqsZKbUN4c&NR=1
    "hexa-dodecahedron-triple-threaded-super-eleventy-way-adjustment-spec" dampers. -Def

I didn't think it was that gay, I mean the thing was slow as balls but you can do a lot more **** to rice out an s chassis and if anything that smoothes out the quarter panel

Comment

I guess you've never been around lowriders? I've seen some butchered, hacked up 240SX's.

Comment

Would've been a nice way for me to clean up my widebody :P

Comment

I've seen some guy did a tail light with a hinge so that when he hit a button the thing swings open, underneath is the gas cap.

Comment

honestly it's like so much effort for what lol... unless it has rockets and machine guns and oil that squirts out or flying shurikens or nails or something it's not cool.
            "hexa-dodecahedron-triple-threaded-super-eleventy-way-adjustment-spec" dampers. -Def

Comment

But it's still a very good way to keep people from siphoning your gas...

Comment

they sound of Hispanic origin.

Comment

honestly if i ever do the widebody i've been wanting to do, i'd consider it.

Maybe not motorized, just spring loaded with a release like the stock door.

Comment

Working...
                  X