Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17/16" z32 master w/ middle flare fitting --- Where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17/16" z32 master w/ middle flare fitting --- Where to buy?

My 7-year-old 17/16" master is leaking, so it's time to replace it.

I have been trying to figure out which master I can order that will for sure have the 3rd inverted fitting -- z1motorsports says theirs has it, but they're in GA and I'm worried it's going to take 10 days for it to show up, what with the hurricane/tropical storm.

TougeFactory sells one for $215 shipped, but that is a lot lol. Frsports wants like $270.

Is there a year/model of z32 that will for sure have the 3rd fitting? Is it a nabco/tokico thing or a year/model thing? Internet doesn't indicate either way, but people on here know things that others don't.

Look at Rockauto. I just checked the pics then found the right.one with the fitting.
    '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
    http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

Happen to remember which one you bought? I looked and most were plugged.

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Centric-Part...item51a0f0d592

Think this is the one.

Rockauto has Centric 130 42603 http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=1625092

Says it's plugged but shows it open with what looks to be the right fitting.

ebay one obv shows that it's inverted.

Comment

Looks like I got a Cardone 132560 for a '90 Z32 TT. From what I remember it had the right fitting on it.
          '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
          http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

I bought a complete new centric 1" from rockauto, and then found the fitting on ebay for less than $10 shipped. was alot easier than hacking up an old BMC. someday ill get around to installing said items....

Comment

I puchased one two months ago from Rockauto.

CENTRIC Part # 13042603 $72.79 with no core required.

There was a hex screw covering the middle port but when removed the required fitting was already cast into the piece.

Been using it for about a month with front 6 piston wilwoods and rear z32 with s14 auto booster and it works great.

Comment

I just bought the centric BMC a week or two ago. Mine came with the middle fitting, however the reservoir is odd, but you can always change that.

Comment

I have a used one if you are interested.
                  1992 LS13
                  385whp/370tq

Comment

I bought a centric one that I found on google shopping which was $67 + ship.

Thanks for the feedback.

I've seen mention of centric ones in the past, but I don't trust anything I read. Hopefully someone can stumble upon this thread to get a definitive answer.

Comment

Originally posted by e1_griego View Post
                      I've seen mention of centric ones in the past, but I don't trust anything I read. Hopefully someone can stumble upon this thread to get a definitive answer.
                      This.
                      I bought the centric BMC not expecting the third fitting, so I bought a flare while the centric part was in transit. Now I have an extra fitting; I guess that's a good problem to have...

Comment

Subscribed...thanks guys
                        Ch

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

My master will be here Thursday so I'll have something to report either way.

Comment

Hooray!

Comment

What do you think about that reservoir though? Kinda odd IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X