Pix of corbeau FX1 wide in an s13?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pix of corbeau FX1 wide in an s13?

I am wondering if anyone has pix of a corbeau FX1 wide in an S13? I've only found threads mentioning of people running them but no pix installed...
    "hexa-dodecahedron-triple-threaded-super-eleventy-way-adjustment-spec" dampers. -Def

How wide are you? I'm rather wide if I do say so myself but I fit in a regular FX1 with zero issues.

Comment

im just worried about the shoulder area... not so much the waist.. the leg room i think is plenty.. thats why i was looking at fx1 wide vs fx1... fx1 pro would be no go for sure lol
      "hexa-dodecahedron-triple-threaded-super-eleventy-way-adjustment-spec" dampers. -Def

Comment

Ya, I think you're right. Isn't the pro smaller than the regular FX1?

Comment

ya the fx1 pro is for skinny dudes more or less... just like most of the seats on the market. im no longer skinny haha...

Comment

What's your shoulder width, in inches? I'll get someone to measure mine and let you know if you're good to go with the non-fatass version.

Comment

23" but I shrunk down as I wasn't eating n training like before ... Other priorities. But I'll get back into bb'ing again and I get pretty wide... Those seats seem only up to 23" I guess?

Comment

Bb = barebackin'????

Haha
                '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
                http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

bodybuilding -_-; I never come close to the exit door. Nasty

Comment

Originally posted by a_ahmed View Post
                    bodybuilding -_-; I never come close to the exit door. Nasty
                    common son, barebackin = no rubbers. I thought rough riding = ass fukkin w/o rubbers? or amirong?

I'm right around 23" if my roomie measured right. I would say, at best I'm 24ish, at worst, maybe 22" and the fit is fine for me in the regular FX1.

Comment

too much information haha... lets talk about cars

Is it super tight or tight or loose for you? I am tore between getting a corbeau or getting a kirkey as they will do totally custom fit but the aluminum seats seem to me so... akward... never sat in one so can't say for sure..

Comment

I thought someone here has a Kirkey for road racing. I think that seat is more costly than an FX1 though. As for me, I was surprised I was okay with it, granted, it was a hot day and they had the heater blasting above me in the lobby thing so I wasn't sitting there for more than a minute... I'll try to go back out there soon see how it fits again since it's supposed to be hot the next few days and it's right by a good beer store.

Comment

Working...
                        X