S14 Axles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S14 Axles

Does anyone know why the hell its impossible to get a passenger side S14 axle. I have checked everywhere that I can think of and had no luck. The best I could find was a rebuild service where you send your axle in and it gets rebuilt. Does anyone know where I can get a set of S14 CV axles? Thanks
    TEAM FAIL RACING

Napa has a rear left side axle... I guess that's a driver's side but Vato Zone has a passenger side axle for $200 lol

Why not hit up DSS or the other many shaft shops around?

Comment

Everyone has the driver's side axles, and some people will list the passenger side. If you try to order the passenger side no one can get it. Autopartswarehouse.com had the pair in stock for $145 shipped, so we will see when they come in.
      TEAM FAIL RACING

Comment

Looks like Rock Auto has one for $123 and a $40 core.

Comment

buy mine if you don't mind the shipping cost
          http://nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=3640

Comment

Originally posted by Beejis60 View Post
            Looks like Rock Auto has one for $123 and a $40 core.
            If you read into it more, they don't stock the axles. You are paying for the rebuilding service. You still have to send your axle in for reman.
            TEAM FAIL RACING

Comment

Originally posted by No Rotr View Post
              If you read into it more, they don't stock the axles. You are paying for the rebuilding service. You still have to send your axle in for reman.
              Ya, wasn't reading since I don't need them good luck though, I would just buy that dude's axles in here.

Comment

Working...
              X