Hydramat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydramat

Hi there, I was thinking about using the Hydramat in my OEM S13 gas tank instead of doing another bulky separate surge tank setup. Anyone have experience using it in their S13? I was wondering what size would be ideal, and what modifications would be needed. Im planning to use the hydramat with an in tank 320lph AEM pump.

Hey! I bought a hydromat to use in the stock tank. Unfortunately I haven't assembled the system yet, but I'm using an inline AEM 400lph pump. I forget the exact size but I measured it to fit comfortably in the tank. I was planning to remove the factory baffles because obviously they're not needed anymore haha. My only decision left to make is where to mount the pump.

With an in-tank pump, I'm not sure how you would adapt the fitting on the hydramat to the inlet of the pump.

Support innovation, buy from companies that design their own parts!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.

Suspension before power.

Comment

You would obviously want to build a small adapter from the pump inlet to the NPT thread on the Hydramat. I think Hydramats even came with a fitting that fit intank push style connectors for this very reason.

Try to keep the intank pump as low as possible for cooling.
      '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
      http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

Working...
      X