Imsa S13 Gtu Fs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imsa S13 Gtu Fs!!

This might not be the forum for this but I was drooling over this ex-works GTU 240 and thought the folks on here would do the same Very nice.

Works, Nissan 240SX IMSA GTU car

Complete with new engine and many spares.
    Great Condition!

Lietzinger Racing.

Looks like its in Puerto Rico.

Omg!!!!!

Got more pix??
    "hexa-dodecahedron-triple-threaded-super-eleventy-way-adjustment-spec" dampers. -Def

Comment

Yup, it's worth the drool.=)
      Between rides...unless you count a WD21...

Comment

Those are the only ones. It was posted on race cars direct a few minutes ago.

Comment

OMFG *drooool*

Any idea on pricing?
          Originally posted by SoSideways
          I don't care what color they are as long as they are LONG AND HARD.
          '04 G35 Sedan 6MT- The DD
          '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

Comment

Wow, I'm assuming it has an GT3 KA24E?

Comment

That'd be a badass time attack car with a beast motor in it.
                '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
                http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

I think if that was paired up w/ a Nicely built VQ35 it would be un-stoppable

Comment

Chris Howard, a local amazing cage builder who does SCCA cages for us (at very resonable prices), used to run a tube frame GT2 Z32 with an L30/Rebello engine. He later switched to the VQ30 and eventually sold the car and built a new frame. He recently found some of the carbon GT3 NISMO S13 bodywork so it looks like it will be a 240 appearing car but will be GT2 with a very built VQ35/VQ30 NISMO heads. It sounds like it will be amazing and I'm anxious to see the progress over the next few months. I'll see if he will let me snap some photos of it.
                    Last edited by [email protected]; 05-03-2009, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      Chris Howard, a local amazing cage builder who does SCCA cages for us (at very resonable prices), used to run a tube frame GT2 Z32 with an L30/Rebello engine. He later switched to the VQ30 and eventually sold the car and built a new frame. He recently found some of the carbon GT3 NISMO S13 bodywork so it looks like it will be a 240 appearing car but will be GT2 with a very built VQ35/VQ30 NISMO heads. It sounds like it will be amazing and I'm anxious to see the progress over the next few months. I'll see if he will let me snap some photos of it.
                      please convince him to make a buildup thread and post pics of the process. I'd love to see the details!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

YEAH x2!!

And Bill seriously keep us up to date wherever you're getting all this info from This thread rocks hehe
                        "hexa-dodecahedron-triple-threaded-super-eleventy-way-adjustment-spec" dampers. -Def

Comment

Damn, nice!!!

Comment

http://www.racecarsdirect.com/listin...240SX_GTU.html

No price, and a serious lack of info and pictures. But there is the listing.

Comment

Working...
                            X